The festival includes a wide range of activities and attractions and so your role can be allocated to a certain area/art form you are interested in. The main job roles for our volunteers are as follows:
- greeting and guiding festival visitors
- assisting activity artists in creative sessions (including our environmental and street art activities)
- assisting young visitors in completing their Arts Award booklets on their explorer mission
- encouraging visitor participation
- being an ambassador for the festival
- leading schools groups in the specially tailored schools' day
For individuals whom are looking for a more in depth/specific role we are happy to work with you and offer volunteering roles in key areas such as: Media and marketing, event management and artist liaison.
You will be given a briefing before the festival starts. Please arrive promptly to ensure you completely understand what is required of you.